Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wonder Woman Award


Wow the WWA, what an honor! Me, a wonder woman? Thank You Chrissy for thinking so. I honestly can't narrow down people to give this too! I am so amazed my all the people I know, they are all wonderful and supportive. I just am so grateful for all those who have been commenting and welcoming me into their lives! What do I do? Okay I will draw names, I'm sorry if you didn't get chosen but I really can't do everyone I'm thinking of!

Chrissy: for going out of your comfort zone (I'm thinking at least just a little) and helping out a stranger and even going to her house! Thank you so much!

Jill: she is the first person I have received good mail from and I love the stickers because I feel official now. And also for welcoming me into her blogging group I know she has a lot of friends and I am truly amazed that she has time to welcome a newbie!

Hannah: for offering to help me out if Chrissy wasn't going to be able too, thank you.

Wendi: I wouldn't have found Chrissy's blog (or she wouldn't have found mine) without you! And I love how open you are with your religion and have helped me to be more open.

Lucy: I love your book reviews, and your life reviews for that matter! I love the way you write:)

There are so many more women who touch my life everyday and I award you with the same award so please count yourself in as well.

4 comments:

donna said...

I think Lucy is also a W.W.. I have met her a few times and she is such wonderful person :) I also think YOU are a W.W. as well :)

Have a great RORO!!!!!!!

Wendi said...

Thanks my dear! I would have tagged you too, but Chrissy already had.

Jill said...

Thanks!

Lucy said...

Thanks so much. I also think you're great attitude and willingness to share makes you a wonder woman. Keep it up!