
Okay, I'm going to try this, I need a favor, wondering if one of my blogging buddies can help me. I don't have a car and need an errand! I really need white and black (310) embroidery thread! I was able to stop by Robert's tonight but yep, all out of black and white!!! what in the world! that was the one in Orem so I don't know if the one in AF has some or not, I'm not sure if Wal-mart is carrying embroidery floss anymore because last time I went it was on sale 10/$1.00!!! If they stop it will bug me. Though they never had a good selection.
So can anyone help me? I can either go with them or they can drop it off, I also have Jill, Hannah, Chrissy, and Wendi's bookmarkers almost done so I could give that to you personally!!!!
Just thought I would throw it out there, if not don't worry I will try and go Monday night if my husband gets home from school early enough. Thanks, hope everyone had a good Saturday.
I guess I'll tell you about my saturday too, I had hopes of waking up and taking a shower and filling the day being busy with projects and house cleaning, nope, I didn't feel good when I woke up, was coughing all morning, that wears you out, so I sat on the sofa all morning, and I hate saturday tv so I put in a movie (Mulan) then I felt a little better so I cut everything out for the bookmarkers and now I just need to sew them. I did take a shower and started a load of towels before my husband got home from school, he had a study group and then a test, he works, studies so hard and then gets a 60, so frustrating! So we were bummed out and now just want to snuggle and go to bed.

4 comments:
Dang! I wish I would have been online earlier! I am going to e-mail you my number right now 'cause I totally could have done this today. Sheesh!
I can relate to bummer Saturdays. Pamper yourself and don't get down! :-) Wish I lived closer.
Oh i wish i could help.
I would be happy to, but I don't think the mail from Canada would get it to you quick enough! ;-)
I totally knew the 310 number of floss the second you said "black." What kind of strange random information do I have in this head of mine?
Post a Comment