Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Tell All

Tell about where you've lived your life.......

Well, my Dad was in the Air Force so we moved around bases, not as much as some but quite a few. I was born in Maryland and then I can't remember where we went after, then we lived in AZ for awhile, then NJ, Texas for 13 years so that's where I claim I'm from and now I have been living in Utah for 8 years now! It may not seem like a lot of moves but each place we moved quite a few times, in fact one time we moved 5 homes in four years!

I liked NJ because that was my first place of snow and a nice playground and a big tree. I did like some of our houses in TX because I loved to ride my bike and if it had a great place to ride your bike I liked it. I love to visit TX, my sister and niece and nephew live there and I miss them a lot, it is so hot and humid there! I do love that they have so much to do, great history. I love Utah because it is cooler, has beautiful views, actually cools off at night, summer is relatively short!

4 comments:

carey said...

Fun to learn a little more about you. :) I didn't realize you were in Utah (thought you were back east for some reason). You must go to the CF clinic at the U of U? I take my son w/CF to Primary Children's - - it's worth the 7 hour drive.

I am putting together a DVD for the CF Foundation and need pictures of adult patients. Would you mind if I used your picture? I won't use anything w/o your permission, of course.

Thanks! (PS - just ignore rude blogging people...that was so uncalled for.)

Marie said...

You are so good about updating your blog. I often have several days between posts. I came to see you and there were three I hadn't seen yet! You'll have to look back to read the comments.

Fun to get to know you a little more. You have lived so many places! I've been in Alberta my whole life!

donna said...

Wow you lived in AZ. The promise land heeheehee.


I agree with Carey. Ignore the rude blogging people.

carey said...

Ro, I'm going to use that beautiful pic. of you on the sofa with your dog (a few pages back). What a great picture of you! I hope that's okay.

It's been interesting learning more about you and your CF. I've had the chance to read more of your blog this morning. I didn't know about the cepacia. You will be in my prayers.