
This is my adorable Puggle (pug/beagle mix) Texas, the first dog that is truly mine from a little puppy. I think a Puggle is the best med. to small dog you can get! I have loved beagles for their ears and bouncy attitudes and Texas sure got that part! And then pugs are sooooo loving! I don't like dogs with pointy noses or ears that stick straight up (sorry, not to be offensive to any dog) so this dog is perfect! Her nose is a little smashed in and she has extra skin so she has great expressions and her forhead even wrinkles up! I use to have a fun children's area next to my living room for all the little kids that came with their mom's when they got their haircut, then I got sick and so I wasn't doing hair as much and also Texas needed more space! So she took it over, even the chalkboard!!!
This is when she was a puppy, she loved to put toys in her bed and then she would sleep on them! And I don't think you can see it but there is my husbands shoe in there!!!


Her sister Annie lives with my in-laws
And I love that she has a semi-curly tail!
Next post on our other dog Chugs...

3 comments:
I think getting a dog of that mix would be worth it just to say the word "Puggle."
Very cute little puppy pictures!
Oh what cute dogs.
Have a great MONDAY!
Very sweet how much you love those dogs. They are pretty cute.
Post a Comment