Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Texas 'N' Chugs Study

Texas and Chugs love to help Jeremy study.

Talk about reading over the shoulder!

Just helping Jeremy study....

I love that she likes to use the pillow!

I like this picture of Chugs, the expression is so cute!!!

That's all that's going on here! Jeremy is studying hard and I.....take care of the dogs?


6 comments:

Wendi said...

I sent you some "good mail" today for my "Pay it Forward" contest. It's about as homemade as I can handle. I forgot to put a card in it, but just be watching the mail.

Cara said...

to cute! Give them a good scatch for me!

Matchbox Mom said...

Hi! I found your blog thru Wendi. Your little family is so cute! I wish I had a puppy. Sadly we live where they're not allowed. Someday...
Anyway, good job on the blog. Thanks for making this fun!

Tami

donna said...

Oh how sweet :)

Marie said...

so many good puppy pictures. I still can't decide if I am ready to take the plunge and get a 'real' pet. Right now we have fish. Very low maintanance.

suzeemac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.