Monday, September 10, 2007

Fun Night

Saturday we were able to go to a friends house (the guys watched the UFC fight), they have to cute little kids I didn't get a picture of their little girl before she went to bed but this is their little boy and pictures of the rest of the night, I also introduced the wife to the blogging world! Yippee!!! Hope she creates one soon!




4 comments:

kara jayne said...

My SIL Sue (in charge of Witch Switch) just let me know that you got my name, so I had to check out your blog. I am SO GLAD I did. You are an amazing person and you inspire me. One of my best friends is married to a guy with CF. They are some of my favorite people. I have tried to learn more about it because of them, and I have so much respect for people that live with it. You can check out her blog if you'd like. It is www.jennyselsewhere.blogspot.com Good luck with everything in life and know that it really does take a special person to be handed the life you were. I'm in awe!

Marie said...

Looks like a great night. Evenings out are great, and I know that your friends appreciated you going over to their place instead of having them to yours. When you have little kids, it is so much easier not to worry about baby sitters.

I hope your friend gets into the blogosphere!

donna said...

Looks like a fun night.
Thanks so much for the good mail. I love it. My daughter Emily told me to tell you " It was way cool" :)

Lucy said...

Cute pictures. It's fun to see you with your friends.