I finally finished the last two bookmarkers, I liked these because 1)they weren't pink so I got to use a different color and 2)Jill's is a different font. Hannah gave me three choices so I hope the Red was okay I liked the backing I put on it and Jill's was fun because she likes Tomato Red, do you know how many different shades tomatoes are! I hope you like it Jill and then the backing for hers is denim, I felt it with tomato red! I hope you like them girls!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Finally finished!
I finally finished the last two bookmarkers, I liked these because 1)they weren't pink so I got to use a different color and 2)Jill's is a different font. Hannah gave me three choices so I hope the Red was okay I liked the backing I put on it and Jill's was fun because she likes Tomato Red, do you know how many different shades tomatoes are! I hope you like it Jill and then the backing for hers is denim, I felt it with tomato red! I hope you like them girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They look good! The red is great. I so don't have the patience or the fine motor skills to cross stitch like that!
I got it in the mail yesterday, thanks so much!
Post a Comment