I just meant to post that she is so wonderful because she got some Amy Butler fabric and what does she do? She makes me a purse! and a make-up bag! This is the first purse she has made and it turned out soooo great! it even has pockets inside that are perfect! also the make-up bag came with make-up!!!! how great is that?? So Thank you Sis for all you do and have done, we have grown so much closer this past year and I just wish we could live close to each other, maybe it's a good thing I'm not healthy enough to fly because I think I would be flying down there every couple months now!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
The best sister
I truly have the best sister in the whole world, I don't think I mentioned it but last August when I was really sick and on a ventilator she flew out here with her son, I only remember half her visit since I was mostly out of it, she brought her son to the hospital twice (I was in ICU so it wasn't easy) and they said I was awake and tried to talk to him and touch him but the really sad thing is I don't remember!!! I wish I did because I miss him! But she would just sit with me, she also painted my toenails and that was so nice because hey, if you're in bed all day you notice your toes alot! Also she came in Feb. right before I had surgery (I'll post about that don't worry) and helped get me and my house ready and stocked my freezer full of dinners, she is the best cook ever! And then if that's not enough she came out again in June I actually had just gotten back from yet another hospital stay and it was so great to have her here helping me out, cleaning and cooking, I gained two pounds per week with her here! and since it's only been 1 pound every two weeks! so that tells you how good her cooking is! And how much I loved it and ate a lot of it! Okay, now I'm craving her food.....
I just meant to post that she is so wonderful because she got some Amy Butler fabric and what does she do? She makes me a purse! and a make-up bag! This is the first purse she has made and it turned out soooo great! it even has pockets inside that are perfect! also the make-up bag came with make-up!!!! how great is that?? So Thank you Sis for all you do and have done, we have grown so much closer this past year and I just wish we could live close to each other, maybe it's a good thing I'm not healthy enough to fly because I think I would be flying down there every couple months now!
I just meant to post that she is so wonderful because she got some Amy Butler fabric and what does she do? She makes me a purse! and a make-up bag! This is the first purse she has made and it turned out soooo great! it even has pockets inside that are perfect! also the make-up bag came with make-up!!!! how great is that?? So Thank you Sis for all you do and have done, we have grown so much closer this past year and I just wish we could live close to each other, maybe it's a good thing I'm not healthy enough to fly because I think I would be flying down there every couple months now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Having a sister you are close to is so great. I love both mine and have such different relationships with them because one lives here and the other out of state.
Both bags look so good- what an awesome gift!
Oh what a great post about your sister.
Sisters relationships are the best :) Love the bags.
Hi! I love the purse it is so cute. What a nice sister. I got the pictures you sent and they are relly cute. Thank you! I think I should let others post recipies. That is a good Idea I think I'll up date that. The tree is coming our today! yea!
I have one sister, and I have adored her my whole life. A sisterhood feeling cannot be duplicated in another relationship. So lucky to have that!
What a great post about your sister. That was fun to read. I love the purse!
What a sweet sister. It is so nice to have such good relationships with our siblings.
Love the bag!
What an awesome sister! There's nothing like having a sister, they're irreplaceable.
It sounds like she really loves and adores you too. There is nothing like family...and a great sister!
Post a Comment