
I'm so excited, tomorrow I will get to meet one of my new blog friends! Chrissy is such a life savor and is being to nice and wonderful by getting me some embroidery floss and bringing it to my house!!! How sweet! I am even more excited to meet her! She is also bringing her two youngest so they will get to meet my cute little dogs, I can't wait! And yes, I will have the camera out and hope to not forget to take pictures! Yeah for new blog friends and how wonderful they are.
As for my Sunday, today was my turn to teach in YW and it was about 'physical health' and 'preventing disease' what a great one for me to teach right? Not only that I haven't felt great all week but still thought I would be able to teach but then last night I felt really crummy and might of had a little fever and same thing this morning, I actually did call to cancel teaching this morning but the sister never picked up, I took some tylenol, said a prayer and within an hour was feeling better, I was able to make it through not only YW but sunday school as well, then I ran home, refilled my oxygen and went back for Sacrament mtg. we get to the first speaker and I am just having the hardest time keeping my eyes open! I check and I don't have any oxygen coming out!!!! So we had to leave early. Didn't feel so good after church, took more tylenol when I could, feel better now, I will probably have to call the dr. tomorrow depending on how I feel and maybe start IV's again, *big sigh* I've only been off of them for two weeks! Don't worry I don't have anything you can catch!

3 comments:
I didn't check your blog in time either! Call me next time--I'd love to be your errand girl! =) Christiana is a sweetie! You'll love her girls. They always make me giggle. They're so cute.
That's interesting that you have sacrament meeting last. I didn't know that there were wards that still do it that way.
Hey i hope you feel better today girl
Keep us updated.
So good that you felt better for Young Womens. Prayer is wonderful.
Post a Comment