I really didn't want to post today because I didn't want people to feel obligated to comment on a blah day! But then I figured I should ask this question that's been on my mind.
First the blah day, what more can I say? I didn't necessarily feel bad, just blah, I did enjoy the cool air coming in the windows but it didn't invigorate me to do anything, I just sat around not accomplishing anything! I had photos to download and stories to go with them but did I do that? NO! I found a couple new blogs and spent time reading all their old posts instead of catching up and commenting on friends. But I did clean the bathroom (not the tub) and therefore I count today a success! At least I don't feel quite so bad about my day. Also I might as well add this since it's already kinda a downer, I realized today that I won't be able to be there for my sister! She is pregnant and if she ever needs me I won't be able to go help her! I may not even be able to go down and visit my brand new niece or nephew! What if my sister gets really sick and needs help? I know others will help but it's just sad to know that I can't just fly down and help if she needs it.
My question: I have noticed that a lot of people make cards for others with their names or initial on them, whenever I make someone a card I feel kinda silly putting my initial on it so I put their name or initial, so the question is what do you prefer? getting a card with your name/initial on it or getting cards that you can send out with your name/initial on it? and how do you feel about sending cards that have your name/initial on them? Thanks!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I never feel obligated to comment!I love hearing about your days no matter what! I agree with you. For me I think it's more personal to have the receivers initials on it. I loved my card from you. I have a stack of cards with my initial C on them and I don't feel wierd using them. They were a gift though.
I so don't get the best way to send cards, but I almost always get ones that have the giver's initial on it. I'm just going to copy:)
I don't care what kinds of cards i get. I just like getting Mail!!!!
HAve a great day :)
I'm with Donna!
I've always thought the givers name/initials were on the cards, but I like the idea of the recievers being on there. I'm going to do that.
If I am making cards for someone to give to others I use their initial on the cards. Like personalized stationary. If I am making a card for someone for like their birthday, I use their initial(s).
I have some that someone made me with my initials on them and I love to send them as just because cards. Like they are "From the desk of Hannah".
Post a Comment