Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Feelings.....

WARNING....THE FOLLOWING IS JUST THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS I HAVE BEEN HAVING OVER THE WEEKEND AND I AM JUST WRITING THIS POST FOR ME TO GET THESE OUT AND IN WRITING, MAYBE IT WILL HELP. SO JUST DISREGARD THIS POST I WILL DO A REAL ONE TOMORROW.

It's been a very hard weekend for me, very emotional and mentally hard, which I'm not use too, I've always been mentally sound and had happy thoughts and feelings, I know that the meds I'm on play into it but I always thought that I would still have control over them. It's just weird to feel this way and not know why or what to do, or how to fix it.

Friday was the day I notice it start, I just started crying when I was talking on the phone, silent tears but they came, then when I hung up they all just came, and the worst part is that right now since I can't breathe very well it's hard to cry! I can't laugh or cry! So that made it all the more worse, and it was a good cry which you might think is a good thing to get out once in awhile but I hate when I cry alot because then I'm tired, my eyes hurt, are big and puffy, even the next day I feel like I was hit by a truck! so Sat. morning wasn't good and my Husband forgot his cell phone when he went to school to study and I just sort of was a little panicky, nervous, it's hard to describe because I've never felt this way before, I'm very independent and strong, but I just didn't feel right, and I was still so tired and I tried to lay down and rest but it felt like if I went to sleep I would die, I know it sounds ridiculous and crazy but I did, and so I forced myself to stay awake, I sat outside, flipped tv..... finally my husband came home, felt much better, I thought maybe going out would help, maybe I've been in the house too long, my husband made me lay down with him and I didn't fall asleep but was able to rest enough that I actually felt a little better.

I left and ran a few errands, came home, took a shower and did a treatment (I do four treatments or therapy's a day) and then we went to our friend's house and that was just fine all was great, I did good, felt fine, that evening was okay, sunday I was okay, I continued to just have this nawing at me, I'm not ready to die, I don't want to leave my loved ones, understand I'm not afraid to die I mean I won't have this body holding me back anymore!!! but I think it's still the unknown, we know but we don't. So I hate when I feel like that, and also when I feel like I'm slipping in health even more, I'm already on a scale of 1-10 I feel like a 3, I don't have far to go, I don't have extra space, like to fall, that's scares me, I don't want to be useless, I already don't cook anymore, I don't keep house like I use too, I watch tv all day and play on the computer!

I'm on 6 liters of oxygen per min. I know it could get worse but it's certainly not 1!!!!!!! and anymore and I would have to wear a mask and not a canula, or worse go on bi-pap all the time! I hate having no energy, I didn't cross-stitch at all!!! I hate watching so much tv and not doing anything during it! But sometimes I just don't feel like it! That's how I felt all weekend.

Monday was better and my husband came home at lunch time from school and that was so needed, I feel much much better today I feel I am mentally much better and I started my cross-stitching again, and there was actually something good to watch on tv tonight! Oh how I wish I had tivo with all the hours of tv I watch I wish I had tivo so I could watch stuff I liked and didn't have to suffer through hours when only stupid stuff is on. I am so grateful we have cable though, I would seriously die if I didn't!

So please if you've read this far, don't take any of what I've said the wrong way, I'm sure I will reread it and it won't make any since, I'm not a good writer. I just really needed to get this out, as that's my goal to record my thoughts/feelings/journey of my life right now.

7 comments:

annalisa said...

Hey Roro thanks for commenting on my blog, several times now. I've opened your blog several times when I have 6 or 7 windows open and then the computer gets shut down before I've gotten to it.
I've been reading up on your blog and about cystic fibrosis. When I delivered my daughter, I got water in my lungs and couldn't breath. It was so scary to not be able to get oxygen. Breathing problems have become my biggest fear, and now I can't even enjoy a good cry because I get panicky that I'm not getting enough oxygen. I can only imagine having to be incubated and wearing oxygen all the time. I know how uncomfortable those are.
I know it's on a completely different level and for completely different reasons, but I was feeling rather yuck this weekend too. Sometimes feel like I have nothing to do so what's the point. I get underwhelmed and loose my focus; boredom is my biggest enemy.
If you're like me, you'll read this later and feel bad you wrote it, but also be grateful you recorded. It's good to record the good and the bad. I personally would rather read blogs that don't sugarcoat everything. And I've been amazed when I do have these venting posts, the support I get. That's one of the best part of blogging, is the people I've met.

Marie said...

Oh! I am sorry you had such a rough weekend. I am not going to pretend to know what you are going through, but I don't have to pretend to let you know that I care. I am glad you wrote this out and were brave enough to post it. It is always hard for me to be this open with people, and I am so proud of you for doing it.
You'll be in my prayers.

donna said...

hey girl i am sorry you are having a hard week. I just want you to know that you are my prayers and thoughts.
Thanks so much for sharing you life with all of us.
I lost your address. Could you email to me again. Thanks so much
Stay strong my friend.
Donna

Brooke said...

Sounds like you need a giant hug! I wish I could give you one! Stay stong and keep up your spirits! You have a husband who loves you it sounds like so you are getting some good support!

Lucy said...

I'm so sorry you're having a rough patch. Hang in there. I'm rooting for you!

Thanks so much for the bookmark. It is perfect. More formal thanks on the way:)

Wendi said...

I'm so sorry you had a difficult weekend. All I know to say is that you are not alone. Heavenly Father will listen 24 hours a day. Have this same conversation with Him (I'm sure you have). And don't be afraid to have the same conversation as many times as you need to hear from Him. He's there every single time and He doesn't mind hearing the same thing more than once if it's still on your mind. I'm totally speaking from experience. The most healing times in my life have been on my knees in prayer. I know that you know all of this already, I just felt your sadness when I was reading your post and wish there was more I could do to help. =)

kasi said...

I am so sorry that you are having a sad time and feeling alone and down. I concur with what others have said. First, don't ever regret that you wrote down your feelings. Writing can be very healing. And think of how great it is that you did go to your "community" to get your feelings out! You will be able to be glad you recorded your thoughts so you can look back at better times. I know I am. And prayer is a wonderful tool, even if you just need to start in your heart and in your head before you can get the strength to be on your knees. He will help you, He knows you and loves you--as do so many people. And we are all praying with you and for you.