So let me tell you was in my cute bag. She told me that she gave me some stuff to get my creative juices started with scrapbooking and she's right! She gave me some really cute paper in the colors I love, some buttons and cute ribbon (need to learn how to use ribbon) and an adhesive tape dispenser (which I almost bought today!!!)it came right in the nick of time because I had just gone to Wal-mart and decided to check-out their section on scrapbooking to see if there was something there to inspire me!! Perfect timing!!! And since there is no mail it was a great surprise! And a nice pick-me-up since nothing was going on today even though it is a holiday!!! So thank you to my swap partner for these wonderful things!
So since it is a holiday the only thing I've done out of the ordinary is watch a movie during the day! We rented 'Because I said so' and it was cute, would have been better if I could catch everything, my hearing is so bad that I have to turn it all the way up and since that is annoying because then the rest of the movie is loud and if they have any music or loud parts they are really loud so then I have to turn it down which gets annoying so I don't have it that loud and therefore miss out on some good parts. Oh well. We also watched 'Wild Hogs' the other day and it was a pretty good movie too, a good light fun movie if that's what you're in the mood for.


Happy Labor Day! Check out my post below!!!

4 comments:
Ahh, the battle of the volumn control. I hate when the dialoge of a movie is quiet and the 'background' music is l-o-u-d.
I always watch movies with the subtitiles on. It completely solves the problem. I only started it because my husband liked them. They drove me nuts at first, but then I got used to them, and now if a video isn't equipt with them and I'm watching it I always find myself saying, "What did she say?" and rewinding to try to catch it.
Give it a try. You just might like it.
OK i seen "Because I said so". I really didn't like the movie.
Have a great day :)
How great to get good mail on a day with no actual mail delivery! That's great. Hopefully that swap package will inspire you and get your creative juices flowing, what a good idea. Who gave it to you?
I haven't seen either of those movies.
I watch movies with balance issues like that with the subtitles on as well- it works wonders for me.
Glad you got more things to get the creative juices flowing. That just plain rocks!
Post a Comment