Saturday, September 1, 2007

What a friday

I feel like I am finally making progress as a good blog hostess, I actually remembered my camera and took some pictures! I'm not perfect as I forgot to take some significant pictures too!

Had a Dr. appoint those are never fun, but if you have a great book that you can't put down or if you have a craft project (like my embroidery) it helps a lot!!! This is a picture of me in the car (it's about 45mins. to the dr. and 70mins. home since it's at traffic time!) doing my embroidery.

We had to stop at R.E.I. since we were close, my husband LOVES that store!

There was a guy there wearing these shoes, kinda cool but weird at the same time!

And then we ate dinner before coming home at Texas Roadhouse, I was going to take a picture of the menu but then thought, no I'll take a picture of the resturant before we leave, that's the picture I forgot! I took a picture of our wonderful rolls and cinnamon butter!!!! Yummy! I was also going to take one of our meal but then I thought my husband would think I was going overboard or psycho or something.

So I feel like a did a good blogging picture day. What do you think?

3 comments:

donna said...

Yes it was a great blogging day. Oh i don't like the shoes :)
HAve a fun long weekend :)

Marie said...

A good blogging day. The shoes are too weird. Not for me. Too Weird.

What are you embroidering?

Jill said...

Taking your camera everywhere you go is the key. You did a good job documenting your day, it's so much more interesting to see photos from it than to just read about it.