I was tagged with these 12 things to get to know me better:
1.) What I was doing ten years ago: Wow, I guess I would have been starting my Senior year of high school, what a great easy year that was. Only had a couple easy classes, worked at great places (see a previous post) and had a wonderful group of friends that always hung out and had fun.
2.) Five years ago: I was engaged and would get married in three weeks, it was fun, not stressful at all it was the simplest wedding in history I think.
3) One year ago: Boy that's a hard one, that's what I'm trying to blog about! I had gotten home from a major hospitalization at the end of August so I was still recovering a year ago, the progress was much slower than I wanted. I promise to post more about it in it's own individual post.
4.) Yesterday: I was able to go to the store with a blog friend and her little girls, it was so much fun! And then I worked on a cross-stitch project.
5.) 5 snacks I enjoy: ice cream, brownies, nerds, sour gummi worms, jerky.
6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: I would buy a house, buy a new car, pay off husband's school so far and save some for his future school bills. I would pamper myself with massages weekly.
7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to: I really just want to go visit my sister!
8.) 5 bad habits I have: wasting time, not calling people, lazy.
9.) 5 things I like doing: cross-stitching, tv, making cards, reading, hair (coloring and cutting)
10.) 5 TV shows I like: Biggest Loser, the office, Dancing with the Stars, Color Splash, Split Ends.
11.) 5 things I hate doing: treatments (I do four a day, 30mins. each), it's not doing but I hate fevers! and not feeling well!
12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment: my wonderful wonderful husband, my two cute cuddly dogs, my niece, my nephew, my just announced niece or nephew in 9 months!
I tag anyone that would like to do this, doesn't take that long and it's fun to get to know you.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
love this! i love hearing bits and pieces about your life!
Fun! I'm glad you played along!
It's fun to read these things and get to know you better. Finding out what you were doing 12 years ago, then 5 years ago and so, plus the shows you like to watch, that stuff just doesn't come up in normal conversation.
Fun list!!!!
It is always fun to get to know my blogger friends better.:
Office starts in a week :) :)
Nice to get to know you. I'm Chrissy's friend and neighbor. she came over to my house after she visited with you on Mon. She couldn't stop saying what a wonderful time she had meeting you. So I thought it was about time I introduced myself to you. Hi, I'm Lisa. I hope you don't mind my stopping by.
This was cool to read- Being younger than a lot of bloggers in this circle it is always fun for me to read what people were doing 5 and 10 years ago :)
Very interesting. This is a good tag for getting to know people.
I'm glad you posted! So fun!
Post a Comment