I left a comment on Natalie's blog, don't know if I'm one of the first three, but lets hope so! The first three people to leave a comment here are the winners of my PIF, please include your favorite color and a hobby of yours (to make the gift more personal). All you have to do is the same thing! You will then Pay it Forward to three people as well. Make sense? Did I write that right?
I think I will make this a little harder by saying that those that won my blog contest recently are not eligible (I'm still working on those gifts!)
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay, I am not trying to get picked for your pay it forward exchange, but I did want to comment.
I think you are so cool to do all the things you do even when you don't feel healthy. So great of you to find this opportunity to do good for someone.
I'd do your pay it forward gift exchange. What a fun idea. I never think to do contests on my blog and wish I were as thoughtful as some of the bloggers about whom I read. My favorite color is red and one of my favorite past times is reading, which I think you probably already know.
if only there were unlimited winners - or in my case, turn around winners, since you won on my PIF and now I want to win on yours! Anyway, just wanted you to know that your gift is in the mail - let me know when it arrives safe and sound!
Post a Comment