Wednesday, September 5, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS........

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! HAPPY DAY!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
I appreciate all my readers and therefore you all win! What do you ask is the prize? A hand-embroidered bookmark (since most of you are avid readers), your name done in your favorite color! Since I didn't think about it until after I had announced a blog contest I didn't ask for your color first off but that's why I needed it later! So for those that I knew awhile ago, yours are ready! Here's what they look like:


Don't worry Wendi, Jill, and Hannah, I will get yours done soon! And Chrissy I will do one for you when I find out your fav. color! I also need your address Donna, Wendi, and Chrissy, email me roroshere@gmail.com

I must add that I am pretty proud of myself because this is the first 'crafty' thing that I've been able to do that has turned out! and I love to cross-stitch so I just feel so proud of them! I really hope you like them.

7 comments:

Wendi said...

Yay! I'm so excited! I love to read--that will be perfect! Thanks--you're so nice!

Chrissy, said...

You are so sweet! I love that. Sweet suprises for reading a great blog. Thanks

donna said...

Thanks! so much :)

Marie said...

Wow! That is so much work! Thank you so much. I am so excited to see it!

You are too cool.

Lucy said...

Woot! I love it! A personalized book mark is perfect! Thanks so much. What a great contest:)

kelly said...

wow! those are great. you made them? impressive!

Anonymous said...

This is cool! You need my favorite color huh? Right now it is pink, or red, or brown. Am I any help at all?

Awesome!