Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Friends

F/Bush-Flora Shoes R I E N D S
I am liking this website called spell with flickr, kinda fun.....

So I was talking to my sister about my weekend and told her how I realized I really don't have any friends! With the way I was feeling I only felt comfortable calling her, my friend in Uruguay (like that's happening), or my friend that also has CF and is currently in the hospital and no one was answering! I told her I had more 'blog friends' then I do of actual live (no offense to anyone) friends, you know what I mean. And my sister realized that she didn't have any friends down there either! Her two close friends moved out of state in the past year and she had no one to call! Why can't we live closer to each other? This is the first time in our lives when we are getting along and want to be with each other, we were such opposites growing up! Funny how we have so much in common now!

I really consider my 'blog friends' true friends, you have been there for me through all this sickness while my other friends drifted further away, I think that's one reason I love my blog friends, they are always here, even when they go on vacation they still have pictures and blog. And I actually have friends! I have people leaving comments and praying for me! Wow! Thank you so much, I do express myself much better privately so I am trying to be more open.

Also I love the blog for the journal, I would write in my journal every now and then and especially when I got sick I would write in it more and write about the spiritual experiences I would have, but after I got sick in Aug, I didn't write in my journal about it and haven't since, too much to catch up on now!!! So I really want to try and recap, it's sad that I don't remember it all now, that's what you get if you don't write it down soon enough, but I just wanted to forget what was going on and obviously that isn't going to happen, so I want to write it and hopefully learn from it. And I hope not to turn people away because of it.

I love reading blogs (more than keeping mine up) I love being caught up in the busy-ness of everyone else's life, kids going to school, sport games going on, cooking, I really am truly happy to see everyone enjoying life, it's like, I can't be there but since you blog so well I feel like I was there.

So one more time, Thank You to my blog friends for helping me through this difficult time in my life.

6 comments:

Chrissy, said...

Thanks for the link to the cool letters I've been looking for something like that. I feel like your as real of a friend as they get. I think of you everyday and so want you to be happy. I learn so much from your posts. You are in my prayer that you will be strong in body and spirt.

Brooke said...

I second that! Keep it up!

donna said...

Wow a sweet post!!!
I hope you have a great day :)

annalisa said...

I was saying just the other day that the majority of my friends are blogging friends :).
Did you want to come to the blogger's bookclub? I believe you asked me about it on my blog back in July. Send me your email address and I will send you the info. We are meeting Wed night in Am. Fork.
annalisa727@gmail.com. If you can't come this time but want to come to future meetings, send me your email and I'll put you on the list so we can send you the meeting times.

Marie said...

You are so sweet.

kasi said...

I know we are just getting to know each other, but I am so glad that already we are friends! :)