Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



This is Chugs Halloween 'thing' it is a devil, you can't see the little tail behind her head, it has two eyes and black horns. I did not buy this for her my mother-in-law did a couple years ago (Chugs was her first 'grandbaby') if you see pictures of Chugs in any sweaters etc.. it's because she already owns them not because I bought them for her, and sometimes I put them on her in the winter time because she is half chihuahua and gets cold fast.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Hee hee--I bought an angel costume for my cat.

annalisa said...

Happy Halloween! How was your holiday? I just love Halloween, which is funny because it wasn't my favorite as a child. But as an adult I love watching all the kids dress up and making it fun for them.
How are you feeling this week? I hope you are feeling better.

donna said...

OH how cute!!!!!!!!


Have a great day my friend :)