Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hair Again...

So remember when I got my haircut, I posted pictures but it didn't look like I had really gotten a cut because I had flat ironed it, so here are some pictures that look better, plus ever since I got the cut the back has been bugging me, I really hate when the back is a little longer than the sides and also it had some 'bulk' and uneven pieces that drive me nuts! Well I know I have talent and can cut really great, but my own? Oh well, whatever! I CUT MY OWN HAIR! and if I do say so myself it turned out just like I wanted, now I am pleased with my hair, and to top it off I added highlights just one hour before we went to our anniversary dinner! I'm so glad they turned out and looked good! So here are pictures of the back of my hair and the highlights.

With Chugs...

With Texas...

8 comments:

kasi said...

I'm not brave enough to trim my own neck! It looks great! You are so lucky to be able to do that with your training and talent. cute pics too!

the splendid life of us... said...

It looks great, I can't believe that you are able to cut your own hair! You did awsome!

Thanks for the comments on my blog! I finally added your link to my blog so that I would remember to comment back!

Marie said...

beautiful! I am loving the highlights. I was saying to Dirk the other night that I want to do something completely different with my hair. Shorter. Change the colour. Something.

But I have no idea what would look good on me. I am a hair moron.

donna said...

Wow love you hair. It look so cute on you girl:)

Wendi said...

Looks great. What a great talent and skill to have.

kara jayne said...

I love it! I'm so scared to do highlights, but I'm sure I'd like them. I'm just too lazy to keep it up. I wanted to thank you again for the cross stitch! I LOVE ITSO MUCH. Especially because of the incredible amount of time that went into it. Thanks again, and know that it makes me smile each time I see it!

Lucy said...

Think of all the money you can save when you give yourself fabulous haircuts like that. Truly talented, you are.

SHERI said...

Cute hair- I can't believe you cut it yourself- that must be difficult.