
Ghosts of Halloween Pasts....
Well this one is easy! My mom does not like halloween and therefore we kids never had much fun! growing up we would all be ghosts in a bed sheet, just plain, nothing special like they have nowadays and I even think we used a pillowcase for our candy! no special bag etc.... we also stopped going trick-or-treating when we were 10 I think, then our church started having a halloween party on the same night so that is what the younger kids did! I was sad when we had to stop trick-or-treating, so much candy!!!

I will not deprive my kids of the experience of dressing up I think it is so fun and also of going trick-or-treating, especially when they are little, I am glad that my church had a party to go to because depending on where you live halloween night can be a not so safe night.
And though it's sad to say, please don't come to my house we don't hand out candy, mostly because I'm selfish and want it (so then I'll buy the gross kind) or because we live in a basement and nobody comes back there anyways!!!!!
I've never been to an adult halloween party I think it would be so fun to dress-up with my husband, another time, another place maybe.

3 comments:
My husband is a Halloween Ba Hum Bug! He HATES candy. This year I bought cheap junk party favor toys instead of candy because I shouldn't be eating the candy, my husband won't and my son has been threatend with his life if we have to pay another fee to have his braces repaired!
I think I'll be sad tomorrow night when there is no candy.
MY father never liked halloween.
So i always try to make Halloween fun for my kids.
I love it! I hope my kids say that It was fun growing up with me. and say it's a good thing not say like my mom is so weird! Come dress up and hand out candy at my house we get tons of kids!
Post a Comment