Okay, what happened to the pizza? There was two pieces left in the box on our coffee table with a pillow on top like the picture, my husband is in the other room doing homework and then I go in the other room and do my treatments, our little dog Chugs in on my lap (as usual) and then I hear something in the other room and say 'that better not be the pizza box' I call Texas and she comes running in (if she was eating the pizza I don't think she would have come! why would a dog stop?) and she was fine so I continued.
When I went back in the living room I found the pizza box on the floor upside down and closed! my heart skipped a beat, I opened the box and no pizza! but there wasn't any evidence of pizza anywhere! No sauce, no grease, nothing on the dog, surely she would have had some on her mouth or paw! I kinda had a mini panic, what if she ate the pizza! do we have to take her to the vet? but she didn't show any signs of having eaten it! she was still energetic not lazy or full.
So where did the pizza go? I think the little dog would have joined in if there was pizza (actually one time she jumped on the table, opened the pizza box and ate all the cheese off the pizza! she loves cheese. This was not at my house!!!) and they never sniffed around the spot like they normally do when food has been there....hmmm....it's still a mystery!
Also here is the picture that went with my post the other day talking about my sweet husband, here the note he left me one morning.

3 comments:
My boys love pizza. The could of ate it :) heeheehee
I think it was your dogs :)
What a sweet note from your hubby!
Thanks for the b-day card.( It came on my b-day ).
Have a great day :)
You're hubby is so sweet!
Post a Comment