That's right, luckily only one of those was me! I had to go to the hospital early Friday morning and got out today, so so grateful I could go home so quick, I really dislike being there, especially in ICU with so many wires attached to you. So who you ask had the other emergency visit??? it was Texas, poor girl has had it rough since getting her shots, and of all the days, J(husband) had to take her in Friday night while I was in the hospital! So why did Texas have to go? I'll tell you, we asked some friends (they have two dogs) to feed the dogs and take them outside while we were gone since we knew J would be gone all day with me, J got home around 7pm and just kept saying how Texas didn't seem like herself and by 8pm it was a little worse, he tried to give her a belly rub and she just kinda whined and tried nipping him, and she was not energetic or happy and if you know Texas you know that's not her (she is half beagle) so he took her in, I was asking him over the phone if it was absolutely necessary, I just hate those after hour vet prices! but she is our little baby and I hate to see her suffer, well turns out that her problem was.....she ate too much! That's right she ate too much, her belly was huge and she was in pain from too much food! In a way you are relieved because it's nothing big but in another way we paid way to much to find that out! I'm thinkin' I should really look into doggie insurance. So I'm kinda mad at the people who took care of our dogs during the day and feed them! I mean they must have feed her 3 or 4 scoops, J said that Chugs bowl (which we have to have on the coffee table out of reach of Texas) was full and that's fine because Chugs won't over eat! it makes me wonder what went on like did Texas eat hers up so fast (like she always does) and so they thought she was really hungry and feed her more? Texas always acts like a pig, doesn't mean you have to feed her like one! Should I send them the vet bill? it's a little our fault too since J said to feed them and then didn't specify only one scoop! and their dogs are overweight so we should have known! Just makes me mad because we didn't have the money.
Okay enough of that, we are all doing good here, Texas is herself again, finally!!!! Here are some random pictures:

Chugs looking over our shoulder...


Hoping to get a bite of this...

This isn't true but I titled it 'time-out'..haha

Okay so why did I have to go to the hospital? Well at 4am I starting having a major episode of hemoptysis, it was enough that we felt like we should go in because if it happened again I would need to be intubated and taken to surgery. I did not have another episode and therefore was able to get the dr.'s to let me go right from the ICU!!!! sounds short and simple but that's how I want to remember it and not dwell on it and worry about it, I just pray that my body will heal and that will not happen again.
1 comment:
Glad it wasn't a big deal with TX, but what is up with you???
Post a Comment