Monday, October 22, 2007

More Cards...


I actually felt good today and even made some cards! I got some orange cards from Kasi my swap buddy and then just decorated them, I am a little proud I feel I am getting a little better, the letters were rub on with a little wooden stick and that took awhile to master, I was pressing too hard at the beginning and breaking the sticker, but I liked the look, I just stuck stuff on and I hope they don't look too dorky, I am way behind on Thank You cards so I am finally sending those out! And of course, just a few 'Just Because' cards! Here's to a good day! This is what my dogs did while I made cards...

4 comments:

donna said...

Wow girl! You are such a great card maker;)


I need to learn how to be more crafty like you.
Have a wonderful day my friend :)

kasi said...

I'm so happy you like them! They look cute! I am not crafty at all, so I really appreciate people with talent in that area.

Wendi said...

Your cards are so cute!

I love your photos of your dogs! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards.Justwanted to let you know that you are one of the winners of the magnets! Yay! Caysen (my 3 yr old) chose your number.Email me your address and I will get them out asap so you can get them before Halloween!
Elizabeth