I don't know if it was because of the blog or because the food was so 'presentable' but we took a picture of everything before we ate it! Actually my husband had to remind me a couple times to take a picture because I just wanted to dig right in!!!!
Appetizer was: Seared Ahi Tuna and Barbecue Shrimp
Salads...
I had the Fillet, Oscar-style (with asparagus, crab cake, hollandaise sauce)
Husband had the Cowboy-Ribeye, also Oscar-style...
Dessert: Berries and Cream, Berries and Cheesecake
I also had some Broccoli on the side, guess we missed a picture of the loaded baked potato and our alcohol-free margarita!
Also the 'take-home' came in a cute bag!

5 comments:
Wow what a dinner :)
I love prettily presented meals. That doesn't mean I take the time to do it at home, however.
Yummy--as they say, "presentation is everything!"
I love Ruth's Chris. Hate the name...but that's beside the point. We went there last week while we were in Hawaii. We were going to go to the big fancy dinner put on by the conference, but then remembered that those were usually really boring with average food. So, with the money we would have spent on that we had a great night on the town. Glad you had a great night too. By the way, my brother takes pictures of all his meals!
I have never been here- but I hear it is fabulous! Hope you enjoyed your anniversary.
Post a Comment