Saturday, October 6, 2007

Visitors


We have had quite a few visitors this weekend, a couple from Texas stayed with us Thursday and Friday, they treated us to dinner at Carrabas and it was delicious, then we drove through the canyon (Alpine) and took pictures, it was pretty, here are my favorite pictures.



We also had a visit from my brother and his friend and her dog Mya! They not only brought pizza with them but a nerd blizzard too! (no other DQ's serve a nerd blizzard, and we don't even have a DQ here anymore they closed!) It was a great surprise and I loved every bite!


I thought the dogs would have more fun with Mya but they just sniffed each other and followed her around, Texas and Chugs were way more excited to see my brother and his friend. Do you know how hard it is to try and take a picture with three dogs? Hard! Here is our hard work:




Hope everyone has a great conference weekend!

6 comments:

kasi said...

My sister came for a visit a little while ago and it was the best! I love visitors! Have a wonderful time. Your pics are great. This is the most wonderful and beautiful time of the year. I love the canyons.

I love Elder Uchtdorf too.

Get anything in the mail today? You should soon. ;-)

Melinda said...

What a fun treat to get out with some friends to a great resturant and a noce drive. I love those kinds of things. Fun pictures.

donna said...

Oh how fun. I love having freinds over. It looks like you all ahd a great time.



The pictures of the canyon is beautiful .
Thanks for the b-day card

I love it :)

Marie said...

I haven't had a chance to get over to your blog in a few days, and look how much I've missed!

I'm glad you had fun with your visitors, and the mystery pizza is very funny.

Wendi said...

Wow, that pizza is a mystery! You'll have to let us know when you solve it!

I heard mysterious noises the other night, and was very freaked out. I checked on all the kids, they were fine, and finally I figured out it was the cats chasing each other into the walls! Animals create all kinds of mysteries!

Those fall pictures are delightful!

Anonymous said...

I used to LOVE nerd blizzards when I was in high school! How cool to have company and get out to see the colors.