Monday, October 15, 2007

The Park....



I love going to the park on sunday with the dogs it's so peaceful just sitting there thinking....


watching the dogs run around...


I need to practice action shots with the camera I didn't do it right...


At first I took this picture because I wanted to be more open and show you how I really am, that I have an oxygen tank and a big fanny pack carrying my IV's, but then as I am writing I realized it's not for you it's for me! I am taking more photos with my oxygen tube on I normally take it off for the picture because I don't like the way I look and it hit me, I'm doing it for me!!! I need to post these pictures and realize that's me! That's who I am and what I look like now, it's not that I'm embarrassed, I just am not used to seeing me like that! And those are pajama pants not golf pants (that picture makes them look funny on me).


4 comments:

Wendi said...

Yay! I'm happy for you that you were able to get out (you look great in oxy and PJ's) and I'm glad your "baby" is feeling better!

donna said...

Oh i also love going to the park.
You look way cute in your PJ!! :)

Marie said...

Good for you for taking pictures of the 'real' you and not taking pretend pictures. Very Brave to accept yourself. I need to be more like you!

SHERI said...

I love spending the day in pajama pants- nothing better!