Friday, October 12, 2007

Update on Texas...

She came home last night and was much better, she will take benedryl every 8 hrs. today and some other pill for a week! When we went to bed I didn't want to stick her in her pen alone and so she went to bed with us but was very restless and still itching so I was worried about her and also me because I really wanted to go to sleep! But I couldn't just stick her in the other room and forget about her! Finally she setteled down and was fine the rest of the night (or at least I think so, I slept fine!) Today she is doing good, almost back to her old self.

Well today is my 5th wedding anniversary! Need to go get ready for dinner, I'll post about it tomorrow:)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Anniversary!

nichole said...

Thanks for posting a comment on my new blog! Have a great Anniversary. We just hit our 7 year mark. Time sure flies.