I was able to make a few cards and send out a few pkgs. one of which is my Witch Switch that I participated in and am so excited about what I did, not sure if I can post pictures yet, don't want my witch switch sister to see it yet! But I love when I can create a cross-stitch that is personal, I will definately do a post later about it.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Feeling better and stupid...
That's right, I am feeling a bit better although I have times of the day that I just don't feel good! But I also feel stupid that I am complaining because there are so many people out there suffering and fighting their own battles and keeping their chin up and fight all valiantly. Not that I was looking for sympathy or comments of 'feel better' etc... I just wanted to express how I was feeling at the moment and now I look back and feel stupid!

I was able to make a few cards and send out a few pkgs. one of which is my Witch Switch that I participated in and am so excited about what I did, not sure if I can post pictures yet, don't want my witch switch sister to see it yet! But I love when I can create a cross-stitch that is personal, I will definately do a post later about it.
I was able to make a few cards and send out a few pkgs. one of which is my Witch Switch that I participated in and am so excited about what I did, not sure if I can post pictures yet, don't want my witch switch sister to see it yet! But I love when I can create a cross-stitch that is personal, I will definately do a post later about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment