Thursday, November 1, 2007

How I'm doing....



Well this week has turned into a good week, still not over and tomorrow is a dr. appointment so not thrilled. Every day I have been able to say at the end of the day that I have had a good day and appreciate that I haven't had fevers or long periods of not feeling good. I am really really grateful and hope it will continue. Thanks for all your love and concern.

5 comments:

donna said...

I have been thinking about you girl! keep us updated :)

Marie said...

Glad you are feeling well. Such cute pictures of you and the pups.

Lucy said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. No doubt the situation you in is scary. I think you're being brave. I'm glad your dogs bring you so much joy.

Bond Girl 007 said...

yeah I am with Lucy you are very very brave and I love that...when I first saw your blog name, RORO in spanish, it almost is like a little love name, I have always been curious to see your picture, so i have and hope you feel better. You have shown me what faith is all about thank you.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the last week was better. Seeing the good among the bad is so hard! You are indeed brave and inspiring Rochelle.