This week is "What are things that scare you most?"
Honestly right now it is not being able to breathe, being short of breath and not being able to catch it again (happens alot). Also although it's not that I am scared but kinda of dying! It's not that I'm nervous about what happens or where we go and I sure can't wait because I'll be done with this body! But at the same time I love my husband and my dogs and I love this new world of blogging and the new friends I've made, I really do like it here and really hope there are similar things in heaven!!! But atleast I have more friends on the other side right? I do have to say though you really can't live like Tim McGraw says 'live like you are dying' because if you did you would be decluttering your house and then have nothing left! I will be leaving a lot of stuff behind, poor hubby.
I almost didn't do this I hope it isn't too 'down' I just want to be honest. Now on to happier things, because I don't like to dwell on the sad! I took pictures of the dogs today both were curled up on my lap (if you can believe it) but I really don't want to download them and then post I would rather read blogs so I will do it tomorrow, sorry!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Um, I would be scared too if I couldn't breathe. I feel so sad for you Rochelle! You are going through so much, and I can't even imagine having to process and deal with everything you have going on in that cute, tiny little body of yours. I love ya.
OH my! I am so sorry for you girl.
I hope you can get some rest today.
You are in my prayers my sweet friend.
(((((((( BIG HUGS ))))))
DONNA
Not being able to breathe=scariest thing in the world. I remember you and I "talked" very breifly about how we could relate because my kids have severe asthma and have been in and out of hospitals. But it's not like you. I am so sorry you have been sick.
I don't think you should ever apologize for putting your feelings and thoughts on your blog. It's your journal and your own record. If someone doesn't want to read them, they don't have to, but it's yours, and it's very brave of you to talk about something so real and so scary--at all, let alone on a public forum. You have many friends around you who care and just want you well. Me included. :-) You have a lot of courage. Hang in there.
That's a scary thing. I'd be scared too. I love how open you are about your condition. I think you are an asset to the blogging world.
I think not being able to breathe counts as a ligitimate fear. No excuses necessary!
It's good to be back! I don't think it's a down post I think I would feel the same way!I would be so scared not to be able to breath. And I like honesty in posts! I think it's even better in heaven and just think how great we will all feel in heaven right?
Post a Comment