Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday Tell All....

TTA: what would you be thrilled about finding in your trick-or-treat bag?

Hmmm.... I haven't gone trick-or-treating since I was like 10. And a fantasy grown-up trick-or-treating huh? I would have to say I wouldn't mind some candy, I'm a candy kinda gal, I prefer sugar candy over chocolate candy. I must say I'm thinking along the lines like Wendi since I just read her blog. I would love some new clothes, since I don't get out much I feel all frumpy. The best would be the house that gave out massage gift certificates! even salon gift certificates, I love getting my hair done and I really need my color done!

And I am currently hooked on Haagen-Dazs Rocky Road ice cream, I tried Breyer's and it is disgusting! Oh why did I get hooked on the expensive stuff? But since I need to gain weight I don't feel guilty eating it! And I just saw that Walgreens is having a buy one get one free!!!! I need to go!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

MMM! Yes!!! Ice cream! Thanks a lot! Now I'm craving it too!

Heather S. said...

Yum, I like Rocky Road also. Oh, I live in the right place. Aggie Icecream rocky road is divine!

kasi said...

Rocky Road is one of the best flavors ever! (And I would have to agree with you--only the good stuff.) :-)

Marie said...

The best icecream is vanilla with fresh fruit on top. My fruit preferences are: raspberries, peaches, strawberries, bananas. Last is pineapple. It is good, but the fruit gets frozen before I get to all of it, and I'm not a fan of that.

donna said...

I so love ice cream :)

Melinda said...

The most expensive is always the best ice cream! My husband has a bowl almost everynight. His fav is cookie dough. We always have to have that on hand.