Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chugs


I've done a post on my dog Texas and now it is time for Chugs, she is a Chihuahua/Pug mix, here is her story: my husband's brother bought her because his then girlfriend thought she was really cute (and she was, she was soooo little!) then he moved in with his parents (and we lived in the basement at the time) so then Chugs became the family dog, then he went away for the summer to sell alarm systems and my husbands parents moved out of state so Chugs was all ours for the summer and I grew even more attached to her but most importantly this is her home and her neighborhood! she jumps the fence in the backyard and roams the neighboorhood whenever she wants, we wanted to try the electric shock collar to try and stop her from jumping the fence, but she doesn't weigh enough!!!! It's okay she always comes back! Anyways, she is such a loving dog and is always right there with you as you will see in the pictures, she loves my husband soooo much, I think he is the one she loves most, when he is gone she is so sad, and if its overnight she actually sleeps facing the door! We just love her!
Loves to help my husband study!

Loves her 'sister' Texas

I call this picture 'Chugs Praying'

I did not buy her this sweater! My mother-in-law did! This was her first 'grandchild'

Chugs hates the water but loves my husband so she followed him out there but it was getting deeper and colder and so she decided to come back to me!

Loving me because my husband is gone!

Helping dad study

I just love this one, her expression is so cute!!

This is where she is at (if she's not on our lap) when we are on the computer

She knows how to hold the spoon still to lick the PB off it!

Always holds her treats and bones with both paws!

Has the art of begging down!!!!

Is always snuggled on you or next to you on the sofa:



To end with a video, we think she's half cat too, she loves to play with toys and bones upside down like this, too cute.

6 comments:

Wendi said...

Oh how sweet! She really is your baby!

Marie said...

I think that she can hold the spoon still to get of the PB is hilarious! Very cute pup.

Chrissy, said...

I think your dogs are the cutest! I can't wait to bring Kenna and Erika to see them, they would love it! Take care while I'm away!

carey said...

Chugs is so cute! And I'm so impressed that she can hold the spoon while she licks PB off of it - very hi-brow! ;)

donna said...

Oh what great dogs and they are so cute :)

kasi said...

I like the pic with you and your two loveables. So adorable.