TAG YOU'RE IT
Two names you go by.
1. RoRo
2. Ro
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. slippers
2. pajamas
Two things you want at the moment:
1. My husband to get home
2. To breathe
Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Texas
2. Chugs
no surprise to anyone I'm sure
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Cara
2. Hannah
Two things you did last night:
1. loaded dishwasher (hey to me it's a big thing)
2. watched a good byu devotional
Two things you ate today
1. Cup of cocoa w/marshmallows
2. Heavenly Chicken w/rice (I'm addicted to it Hannah)
Two people you last talked to:
1. My Husband
2. Cathy (dr. office for appoint)
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Hopefully taking Chugs to the vet for a shot, if I can find a ride
2. Check the mail (I don't have a very fun life)
Two longest car rides:
1. TX to UT (twice)
2. UT to CA and back (three times)
Two favorite beverages:
1. Raspberry lemonade (with raspberry chunks)
2. Brazilian lemonade
Now I want to see this on your blog!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heavenly Chicken w/rice sounds good :) Yummy!
Post a Comment