Hope is necessary in every condition.
Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)
Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have.
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tune
Without the words,
and never stops at all.
Emily Dickinson (1830 - 1886)
While there's life, there's hope.
Cicero (106 BC - 43 BC), Ad Atticum
Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,--'Wait and hope'.
Alexandre Dumas (1802 - 1870), The Count of Monte Cristo
Monday, January 7, 2008
HOPE
I found these great quotes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! I needed that! You are going to love working with the YW. You can get the bracelets at Deseret Book, or online at ldsgreats.com. I think they are $1 a piece or so! Good luck.
So love the word HOPE!!!!!!!!! HAve a wonderful day :)
Post a Comment