Thursday, January 3, 2008

I need suggestions....

My Mom makes some freezer food for me so that I will have something to eat for lunch or dinner (since I rarely cook) last time she made:
Cubed Steak
Ham Loaf
Stroganoff
Mac N' Cheese (hers is really good but it doesn't freeze well)
Meatloaf
Stew
BBQ beef sand. stuff

Don't get me wrong it was wonderful yummy stuff but I am kinda burnt out on it, any suggestions on what she can make that freezes well?

I did have a picture of my freezer right after she brought me food last time, can't find it!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

soup, soup and soup. I love soup!

Once a month I make breakfast tacos and freeze them for breakfasts. Anything rolled in a tortilla is good to me!

Google freezer meals, you'll get all kinds of good ideas for make ahead and freeze recipes.

Sounds yummy!

Wendi said...

I definitely agree on the soups.

And I freeze lasagna and manicotti a lot.

donna said...

Soup, Big Meatballs and lasagna :)