Thursday, January 3, 2008

HOPE

Today I just typed HOPE in search here and highlighted the first thing it came up with, just some simple sections explaining HOPE, I really liked this:
The word hope is sometimes misunderstood. In our everyday language, the word often has a hint of uncertainty. For example, we may say that we hope for a change in the weather or a visit from a friend. In the language of the gospel, however, the word hope is sure, unwavering, and active.

That is true, however, I think I use the word HOPE in the language of the gospel more than in a everyday language, just to me I feel like when I say HOPE you have a good day I do mean it in a sure, unwavering, active way, okay now thinking about it can I use it in that sense? did I just mess it all up? But I don't say it with a hint of uncertainty, if I say I HOPE you feel better soon I really mean it! Good stuff to ponder.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Ooohh, I like this one! Very good.

Happy New Year!