I guess I can fill out what I have accomplished (or didn't) today since I usually don't do much at night. Do you ever feel kinda stuck because you have errands to run and you didn't do them (or in my case can't) then I don't feel as productive, sure I still have lots on my to do list I could do here but I want to run my errands! So since I can't get over them I'll list them!
I really want to go to the library to get the book for bookclub!
Post office for stamps (to mail thank-you cards I'm still writing)
Bank
Wal-mart (need to pick-up some prescriptions)
Walgreens (need to pick-up a prescription)
So simple, I almost got to the other day my husband was home for an hour and I thought I could run some of these really fast, well my easy portable oxygen tank didn't want to work! so then I would have had to use a bigger one which is really too hard when I have to get in and out of the drivers side so I had to not go! (my husband did offer to take me but he really needed to study, my errands weren't that important).
So what did I do today?
Went outside to get the mail (remember my up and down the stairs once a day!) and there is almost a foot of snow so I totally got my slippers and bottom of my jammies all wet.
Finished a couple thank-you cards
I am proud that I went through my bookshelf and actually took pictures and blogged about them all in one day!
Played a lot of Sudoku and watched a little more mindless tv then I wanted too, but I was more lazy today.
I did put dinner in the crock-pot and unloaded the dishes
I also took a nap, well sort of, it was one of those day where I was still tired after breakfast and so I decided to go back to bed, I never fell asleep but I got really relaxed snuggling my dogs and listening to hymns, at least I felt better when I woke up.
Do you think I am taking my new goal of more blogging to an extreme? I mean 3 posts in one day? or is it four? I have to stop!!!!!!!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment