Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FREE BOOKS!!!!!

That's right, just cleaning out my bookshelf, I was just going to donate these but I know how much my blog friends like to read so I thought I would see if you want any first, if you want them please come and get them, if you really want them and I need to mail them to you, a couple is fine but if it will be alot if you will pay for shipping I don't mind sending them to you.
HEALTH BOOKS:











DR. LAURA!!!


COOKBOOKS:







These are some great High Altitude little books on cookies, doughs, etc...

RANDOM BOOKS:






Don't ask me why I have this book????

5 comments:

Wendi said...

I'd take all of them! Except the last one--I already have that.

michelle said...

Thanks for directing me to your blog! I'm kind of interested in the pattern book, if no one else claims it...

Marie said...

So thoughtful of you to post them. What a gal!

You have a serious amount of health books. Holy cow!

RoRo2 said...

I just emailed you Wendi, thanks! And Michelle if Wendi doesn't want that book it's all yours. And Marie, I think I'll post why I have so many health books.

Wendi said...

It's hers! =)