Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HOPE


I didn't do anything on HOPE today I was still debating weather to do it everyday or not all I can say today for it is: I really HOPE I can stop crying! I have been crying all day! It all started this morning, I went Visiting Teaching and somehow for some reason I mentioned a little something about my in-laws (I haven't said anything about them to anyone but my sister and this blog so no one I know personally knows) and I just started crying! and then now I was just thinking about it and I just can't talk or think about them and not cry! Why do they have to be like this? Why don't they want to help us? Aren't we suppose to bear one anothers burdens? especially our families? we have a lot of people helping us and no one makes us feel like them others are even helping us more than them! If you look at the whole big picture, one this life is just a small tiny speck of our life our next life is for eternity! and the other is in the next life money won't matter here but your relationships will, it won't matter how much money you had, what trips you went on, but it will matter how you spent your money, did you use it to help others especially your family? I have to stop thinking about it now because my dogs back is all wet (she likes to sit on my lap while on the computer)!

HOPE tomorrow is a better day!

What I did today:
Visiting Teaching (only one lady, and I ran out of oxygen while there so we had to leave fast and hurry home)
Walked up and down the stairs twice (different times)
Only watched 1hr. of mindless tv (1/2hr. while I ate breakfast/lunch)
Played 6 games of Sudoku (but during tv tonight-love biggest loser-so kinda multitasking!)
Showered (I feel so good afterwards but it honestly uses a lot of energy)
Did my hair and make-up (now my hair will be good for a couple days)
Wrote a couple thank-you cards (need to write more)

No comments: