Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lunch


I keep missing out on great blogging luncheons like this one. So to remedy the situation I am having a blogger lunch at my house January 24th at 1pm. Let me know if you can make it, I would really like to get to know and meet you blogging friends! If another day or time works better let me know too.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I most likely can. How sweet of you to offer! Let me double check my chaos before I commit for sure, but it sounds like lots of fun.

Lucy said...

I'm so sorry, but Thursdays are bad for me. I have the whole kid swap/volunteer day with my sister-in-law. I hope you have a fun blogger lunch though! They are are pure mixture of nerves and fun.

annalisa said...

Your address is on the list right? Actually I'm sure it is because I sent you a Christmas card.
I may have a dentist appointment but I'll see if I can reschedule. And my 6-year old will be off track so is it ok if she tags along?
I like your word for the new year. I think everyone can do with a little hope in life.