Friday, January 25, 2008

Wanted: Friend


I want a friend, a real friend, one who cares about me, visits me, calls me, writes me cards, notices if I don't go to church, takes me or brings me lunch, helps me with my sewing/crafts because I'm not good. Wants to watch girly movies with me, take me on errands, does my hair. Is this too much to ask? Think I should take out an ad? Is there anyone out there like this? It just seems like so many people have good friends and I have none! (yes my sister is wonderful but she lives out of state). I use to have friends, where did they go? Why is it I don't have friends when I really need them?

Sorry today is just a really friendless feeling day....

Actually what I'm thinking I need is a buddy! My brother had a 'My Buddy' doll, remember them? the song went 'my buddy, my buddy, my buddy and me!' you could/would take him everywhere you went. I need a buddy.

Don't get me wrong, I love my blog friends, you are the only friends I have right now! But I need some (even 'a') friends here physically. Do I put the ad in the wanted section or the personals????

7 comments:

Emilee said...

I really wish that I could be that friend for you and that we could meet and just visit. I know how hard it is to feel like you don't have a friend. HUGS!

Wendi said...

Oh you cute thing. I'm so sorry you have such struggles right now. I sure love being your blog friend! I don't want to be judgemental, but sometimes I wonder what the heck is up with your ward?

RoRo2 said...

Emilee I wish we lived close and could be friends like that because I know we would be!

And dancin queen we have asked ourselves that question many times, wait for my next post!

Marie said...

I feel so sad for you! You are right; you totally deserve a friend in real life. Move up to Canada and we could be friends with each other!

donna said...

So sorry you are having a bad day, my sweet friend.

Hello, agree with Wendy. "what the heck is up with your ward"?

donna said...

You are a great BLOG friend :)

Chrissy, said...

Roro I so sorry you feel lonely. I know many people feel that way. I love reading your blog and feel bad when you are sad and I read a post like this I wish I was more avalable. I feel like my kids take all my energy. If it makes you feel any better I'm not much of a party girl! I never post about girls night out because I rarely have any! I'm glad I have my husband to hang out with in that way we are super lucky.