
There is no better way to start the first saturday of the New Year then going to the Temple! I know it makes us sound like we are a good Temple going couple but I can count on one hand how often we went last year, we tried to go before the new year (what better way to end the year right?) but I got a cold one weekend and then MH got a cold the next etc. etc..

I guess alot of people also wanted to start the year off by getting married! it was full of brides when I got there but not so much when we left, I always hate to see someone get married when the weather outside isn't very nice I always think of their pictures.

Speaking of January weddings, my sister got married in Jan. and her photos show it was very windy!!! (it was in TX so it wasn't quite as cold as here) but still a little cold. I know it's a little early but Happy Anniversary to my sister she has a wonderful husband and they are wonderful parents to the two cutest kids (and one on the way) on the earth!!!!!

3 comments:
Before we moved to Montana we lived 5 minutes from the temple in Portland, Oregon. We used to go at least once a month and sometimes we would go everyweek for a few months. I loved that we could do this! We now live 4 hours (in good weather) from the closest temple. And I hate that we can't go all the time. We did however manage to go 3 times in the first 5 months we lived here, but now it would take us too long and we have a baby!I really miss going, I really long for it!!
I am glad that you got to start your year off with the temple!!
I so love having a temple close. I really enjoy going to the Temple. MY goal is to every month.
Good for you for going . Have a wonderful Sunday, my friend:)
We really need to get to the temple more often as well. I went through the calendar and marked a day each month that Ben and I will go. Lets just hope that work or something doesnt interfere. It seems to always be the case.
Post a Comment