Monday, January 7, 2008

SCALE DOWN....


Sorry this is all in caps I changed the font and thought it only did it in caps until I realized I had the caps lock down!!!!!! How stupid of me!!!!! And I am not going to type this over.
SO MAYBE I SHOULD SCALE DOWN AND NOT POST ABOUT HOPE EVERYDAY, IT IS MY GOAL TO FIND SOMETHING NEW ABOUT MY WORD OF THE MONTH EVERYDAY, BUT MAYBE I SHOULDN'T POST IT, ALTHOUGH IT DOES FEEL GOOD TO BLOG EVERYDAY, YOU MIGHT GET SICK OF READING THAT EVERYDAY. IT REALLY MAKES ME STICK TO IT THOUGH, IF I DON'T BLOG ABOUT IT YOU WILL KNOW I SKIPPED OUT!

I HAVE ALSO TRIED HARDER THIS YEAR TO JUST DO THINGS, NOT PUT THEM OFF, I GOT INTO A REALLY BAD HABIT LAST YEAR OF DOING THAT, BLAMING IT ON MY HEALTH, I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT ANYMORE, IF SOMETHING NEEDS DONE I WANT TO DO IT, NOT HARD THINGS BECAUSE I CAN'T DO THAT BUT SIMPLE THINGS LIKE CALL THE VET FOR A QUESTION, MAIL A PACKAGE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY CALL A FRIEND! I PUT THAT ONE OFF SO LONG IT TURNS INTO WEEKS AND THEN MONTHS! I ALSO WANT TO WATCH LESS TV, OR WATCH BETTER (NO BEST) TV LIKE DEVOTIONALS AND STUFF I HAVE USED MY HEALTH AS AN EXCUSE TO WATCH LOTS OF MINDLESS TV.

ANOTHER GOAL IS TO LISTEN TO MORE HYMNS AND MEMORIZE MORE HYMNS, THEY ARE SO POWERFUL AND HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH IN MY LIFE ESPECIALLY IN THE HOSPITAL OR AT NIGHT WHEN I CAN'T SLEEP.

ALSO I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT I THINK I WILL POST ON WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED TODAY SO THAT I WILL DO STUFF SO MY BLOG ENTRY ISN'T EMPTY! HEY IT IS MY BLOG AND IT IS MY JOURNAL! BUT THEN I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANY READERS OR FRIENDS EITHER.

TODAY:
2 LOADS OF LAUNDRY (ONE OF WHICH IS SHEETS, WHICH IS ONLY HARD FOR ME BECAUSE IT'S HARD TO PUT THEM BACK ON THE BED)
CALLED VET
CLEANED BEDROOM
PREPARED VT MESSAGE
TALKED TO MY SISTER FOR ALMOST AN HOUR
PLAYED 8 GAMES OF SUDOKU (WON ALL OF THEM, NO CHEATING)
LISTENED TO HYMNS FOR 1/2HR.
WATCHED A TALK ABOUT BECOMING A DISCIPLE OF CHRIST
ONLY WATCHED 1/2HR. OF MINDLESS TV ALL DAY (DOESN'T INCLUDE EVENING)

I KNOW THIS LIST MAY SEEM SILLY TO LOTS OF PEOPLE BUT FOR ME AND MY HEALTH TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY AND I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH, I WANTED TO TAKE A SHOWER THIS MORNING BUT PUT IN A LOAD OF WHITES AND BY THEN I HAD NO HOT WATER! AND THEN THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE ONE TONIGHT BUT AM SO WORN OUT FROM MY 'BIG' DAY. 'HOPE' I HAVE ANOTHER GOOD DAY TOMORROW!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

I like your hope posts! And I love that you're posting often!

donna said...

I love church Hymns. I also need to memorize some.


Wow you got lots done. I need to get busy and clean my house. Have a wonderful day :)

the girl said...

Hi, I didn't know where to leave a comment about the mini notebooks, so I hope you get this.
I use this sites letters, I just shrink or enlarge as needed:

http://www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=JC&Screen=STENCIL

There is a product, maybe Heat n Bond, that you can use to make iron ons. I like that and then I either use fabric paint around the edges or sew around the edges (if it is going to be washed). I think on the notebooks, you wouldn't really need to do this since it won't be washed.

I would do the letter before you fold the panel RS together and sew.

A note about the notebook cover: The length I give to cut the panel leaves about 1 inch or so above the spiral of the notebook to put a mini penor pencil. If you don't want so much space, you can cut it to 21 1/4 and use 1/4 inch seam allowance on the open edge. hope that made sense.

If you need any help, email me at kristyh at centurytel dot net

the girl said...

I just looked at one of my notebooks, I wouldn't go down an inch, maybe 1/2 in to 21 3/4".

Emilee said...

I love the posts Ro and I can totally understand that you had an amazing day. When I have days like that, yesterday being one of them I always have to list everything off to Ben. It just makes you feel good to be able to share it with someone. I hope you continue to have good days.

Sant Family said...

Hi,
I stumbled here somehow. Putting off chores ... surfin' the blogs.

I just wanted to say that my little brother (31 years old) has CF (pegged you for one with a picture but read backwards to confirm :) ). I also had two sisters pass away from it more than 25 years ago.

You have a great attitude and I can tell that your husband is a gift and a blessing. That can make all the difference.

I enjoyed your posts and your crafties and your accomplishments. Thanks for sharing them. Best wishes.