Welcome to Lazy Anonymous we have a new member here tonight, please come up and introduce yourself and tell us what got you here....
Hi, my name is RoRo {Hi RoRo} I wasn't always like this, isn't that what they all say? HaHa...my husband use to call me 'GoGo Girl' because I was always doing things, running errands, cleaning, cooking, trying to sew or scrapbook, even when I watched tv I always had something in my hands. It all started when I got really really sick, I couldn't do anything for quite awhile and even though I've gotten a litte better I still can't do alot of things like vacuuming, which I love to do, mopping, making dinner, take my dogs for a walk... they totally kill me! But I can do somethings, like laundry, or dishes since it's something I can do and then go sit down and catch my breath. But I still don't do the things I can! I am lazy! I think my husband is an enabler because he will come home and even if I did nothing the whole day he doesn't make me feel bad about it! Not that I want a husband that makes me feel bad about it, but maybe just a 'I know you can do better, get off the sofa and do something'!!!!! It's funny because now when he comes home at the end of the day I tell him everything I did, and it's mostly stupid little stuff because to me I want to show him that I wasn't lazy the whole day (look, I put a new toilet paper roll on! what a day I had!)
....So I hope that by coming to these meetings I will stop being so lazy and blaming my health for my laziness.
Welcome RoRo we are here to help you, {insert your name here}, what advice can you give RoRo?
Update:
I just folded a basket of laundry and decided that it's okay to be lazy...wow I can get out of breathe fast, maybe I need to find a breathers anonymous....
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
(stands up) Hi, my name is Emilee (Hi Emilee) I am lazy. I too wasnt always like this. It has come on after much health complications. I also give my husband detailed info of what I did that day. I guess I just want someone to acknowledge that yeah I had a good day. There are days I don't even get out of my pajamas and still nothing gets done. thanks for letting me joing your club.
Um, I haven't unpacked from our two week ago trip...can't help ya!
Hi Emilee!!!!! Welcome to the club. HaHaHa:)
Post a Comment