
I read this talk by Elder Neal A. Maxwell (I really love his talks) and I want to 'plow in HOPE'....
Those, however, who “plow in hope” not only understand the law of the harvest but they also understand what growing seasons are all about. True, those with genuine hope may see their proximate circumstances shaken like a kaleidoscope at times, yet with the “eye of faith” they still see divine design (Alma 5:15).
Today has not been a good day, as I went to bed last night I was having a hard time breathing and it resulted in a really really bad night, so today I have been tired and still not able to breathe as great has I have been enjoying. I did talk to my sister and I got a card from Donna so my day was lifted! Thanks Donna you made the trek to the mailbox worth it!

2 comments:
I'm sorry that you had another rough day. I hope that your breathing has relieved some. That is such a horrible feeling. Good luck at the docs. Let us know how it goes.
I am so glad you go the card :)
I hope you know that we are always thinking about you :)
keep us updated on what the DRs says,
((((((( Big hugs )))))
Post a Comment