Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good Deed....


Yes I have an Apple, I love it and am proud to be an Apple user:) The photos in the previous post were done on their program called photobooth, so fun!

So today I got a different lady who was nice and didn't make me feel like I messing up her schedule to take me (and my dog) to the vets, I thought about calling just to double make sure they were there etc... just because it would be my luck that something was going on and they weren't there....I didn't call, and by the way Chugs did fine in the car, she didn't poop on the seat....we get there and I tell the lady that Chugs needs a shot and she asks if I have an appointment, no it's the shot clinic isn't it? no it's on thurs. not tues.!!!!!!! I knew I should have called!!!! But they were nice and did it anyways.

Thank You to nice people who don't make other people feel bad when they ask for help.

4 comments:

Emily said...

enjoy your mac :)

Wendi said...

I hear Macs are great.


I'm so glad you had a good day!

Heather S. said...

I rarely hear of people having Macs anymore. I'm glad you like it. I'm glad someone was nice and took you to the vet too. That's always nice.

Anonymous said...

Glad someone in your ward pulled through!

We have a Mac and PC and I wish the Mac stayed home instead of going to school with Linc because I really like it.