First the in-law update, they called and since it is bad weather they are staying another night at his sisters house (yippee! I am so happy, another night alone!) I guess tomorrow we will have to have the talk.
That would have been super great news had MH not been sick today! I had a cold last weekend and I think I gave it to him, or at least I really hope so that way I don't catch what he has! I hope today was the worst of it, we just watched movies. We went and got some chinese food from our favorite resturant and some hot and sour soup because it cures anything!
Now with the story of the title, so on the way to get our food it was just raining, at one stop light we commented on the trees blowing in the wind and how cool it looked because they had christmas lights on them (and I wish I brought my camera) while MH was getting the food I waited in the car and more wind and then corn snow (small hail/snow) and with every min it got worse and worse! MH was only gone maybe 10 min. and by the time he came back the street was almost all white! we started off and I thought, pretty cool because it was just flying everywhere! (again really wish I had my camera it was pretty cool) But then I got this panic feeling, this is not normal! I just started freaking out and being really worried about making it home, the whole time I kept thinking why, well I think it's because I am dependant on oxygen and I am afraid of running out! if something happened I don't know if we had enough to get us through whatever we needed to get through, and also the cold makes it harder to breath so if we were in an accident or stuck on the side of the road...I hate this not being able to breath stuff, the only time I have ever experienced a minor panic attack was this one time I walked up a steep flight of stairs and boy I couldn't breath and I couldn't catch my breath and that really scared me and freaked me out, I think since then I am just worried about not being able to breath!
So this nice little outing turned into me having a freak out experience, I did mostly hold it in, I was screaming at MH inside my head, SLOW DOWN!!!! so he better be grateful I wasn't voicing them!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I was out with my family at the same time. It was a really fast storm. Bad storms and weather make me nervous. But I love the snow. I can't imagine being in your situation. I would be freaking out too.
Ahh, the internal scream. Everyone has done one or two of those.
I have never experienced a storm like that before. I would have freaked out too. I caught myself up a little on your blog. Despite all the things going on- I wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope you do enjoy this hoilday season!
Trying to get caught up here...That storm was freaky! We got home with the girls just as the snow/hail started to fall. I couldn't believe the wind and the swiftness of it all and how quickly everything was covered. I can totally understand your worry about being stuck in that car- scary!
Good luck with the inlaws- grin and bear it eh?
Post a Comment