
I can't believe I didn't bring my camera today, oh well blog anyway right? get images off off google... We went to Olive Garden for the first time in two years for their endless salad and soup, last time I went I had like five bowls of their potato and sausage soup it was soooo good, not so much this time, I didn't even finish my first! Also the salad only had four slices of tomatoes(we went with another couple, what one for each?) and the service, oh my we got seated and waited 10-15 mins. then took our order waited the same AGAIN!! or more! it just seemed to be waiting all the time, I was so hungry!!!!


Then we went and saw the movie Enchanted (obvious) it was cute, I wasn't swept away but I would suggest you go see it. The absolute best was when she made her dress out of his curtains (the picture below, you can barely see it), Susan S. did a great job as the witch, and of course Pip (the squirrel).


Guess I should add that this is special because my husband finished his finals for the semester and he is off for a couple weeks! I love having him around, we haven't been out to a movie in so long, I can't remember what movie we last saw in the theater!

6 comments:
I thought Pip was funny. My favorite part was when she sings to have the animals come help her clean up. I liked her personality. Some how I'm a purest and I would have like to see her with the prince. I was good ether way. My kids did say whats devorced? that how sheltered they are.
I can't wait to see that movie! It looks so cute. I haven't been to Olive Garden in years either! So sad about the salad. I remember it being so good too.
That is a great movie :)!!!!!!
congrats to your husband for finishing his finals! I'd love to see that movie, so I'm glad it's good.
I saw that movie with a friend a couple weekends ago. My favourite part was the "how does she know" song.
I found your blog through "according to kelly". I have enjoyed reading your archives. Thanks for sharing! BTW, I can't wait to see this movie! I have heard nothing but good. about it.
Post a Comment