Okay, I need to calm down, I have never ever been like this! I never get worked up or emotionally upset but I am and I can't stop! If I was healthy (or at least not on oxygen or IV's) I would fly out right now no matter what the price to my sister's house (I am contemplating my parents they are just an hour away). I don't know if I can handle this! My in-laws left to go get dinner and my husband and I were talking and I am an emotional reck! Just things they said and blah blah, I feel like they don't love me anymore, I don't feel like a daughter to them anymore, I feel like a burden. See we live in their basement (well they don't live in the house anymore, they rent out the upstairs, they live a couple states away) and since I got really sick last Aug. they told us we didn't have to worry about rent, well since I never got better and got a job again we have never been able to pay rent and they totally hang it over our heads and they complain all the time about money and how much they need money for taxes blah blah... well let me share their christmas letter with you:
Last summer we went to Alaska on a cruise. It was wonderful. I am sold on cruising. I also traveled to Alberta to visit my sister and her husband.
---(father)and ---(son) were able to scuba dive in a local lake near our home last september. This is the first buddy dive with ---(son) and they are planning many more in the near future. ---(father) also got a chance to take a 3-day boat dive to the Flower Gardens in the Gulf of Mexico....
Okay does that sound like they hurt for money? they are planning trips in the future? more money. And while they were here they said how they haven't been to NY and that they (father, mother, son-not my husband) should go!!!!
Sorry about this post, I should just erase it, I am just such a mess right now. So the upstairs people are moving out in Jan. and we have been looking for people to rent it so that my in-laws won't be without renters right, helping them, well we find out tonight that they are renting to his brother and two friends!!!!! We might just move, we do not want single boys above us and his brother isn't exactly a 'good' boy, we split utilities and now I have to split them with all of them and try and collect it from them? I know they won't be reliable, we already did it with his brother once and it was a nightmare. I am going to bed early. I moved the tv into my bedroom and have water and snacks so I will survive. I may move the computer in there as well.
Hope I don't have to post again tonight. Calm down RoRo you can do this (maybe it's the meds I'm on..) I just feel so bad for my husband! It's his parents! Alright I'll go...
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm reading and angst riding with you. Messy family relationships are so stressful. Good luck and peace!
Sorry you are stressing.
And I know that this may seem silly considering what a serious post this was, but what part of Alberta did they visit? (I live in Alberta.)
Post a Comment