Saturday, December 22, 2007

Life is good..with some sad...

Isn't that how life goes though? So the thing with the in-laws is going really well, MH talked to them yesterday while I was napping (very nice, I wasn't totally asleep, I heard them talking but since there was no yelling I didn't get up) he said it went really well they were able to talk about a lot of things and work some things out. Communication and understanding can go a long way (it doesn't hurt to through in a couple hundred prayers). So that is good, we are enjoying the visit.

In other news MH found out his grades today, let's just say they weren't what he was expecting! It's so frustrating! He works so very hard, studies all the time, puts in the effort and this is what he gets! what about the future now? Plus MH still isn't feeling good, now his break from school will be spent sick! We really want to go to the Temple but last weekend I was sick and now him! It's turning into a downer day.

Thanks everyone for all your comments they are uplifting and touching I'm so grateful for the people that take time out of their life to read my little blog that I'm sure isn't very good (and full of complaints, need to work on that) and then take more time to leave me a little comment, it really touches me. Thank you.

I need to get some pictures off the camera and then we will return to picture posts and more uplifting posts!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I came across your blog on Christmas Eve and read most of it in one sitting (I am a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of yours, or something like that)! I am leaving a comment to say "thank you" for sharing your experiences--you certainly have got me thinking about how I can help others more, and I plan to include something related in my goals for 2008. I hope you enjoy the time alone with your husband and I wish you the best for the new year.